Home Forums ePix Support Font size on menu sidebar and selective posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I tried few times to change the font size of Recent Posts on menu sidebar, but it is only the color can be customized. Can you help me to reduce the size of Recent Post on menu sidebar? http://www.zgyangfotografie.nl/

Second issue: is it possible to disable some posts showing on Recent Posts? Because I have some posts belong to database information for metadata and taxonomy search. Maybe just change the actual post date to somehow one year ago, is that a way to avoid appearing on “Recent Posts”?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Z.G. Yang

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please elaborate on what you mean by reduce the font size of recent posts in the sidebar. Do you mean the heading, or the actual font size of the posts displayed?

Since you are using the Recent Posts widget, you cannot control which posts are shown and which are not. This is unfortunately a limitation of WordPress.
    You could try adding a 3rd party plugin that has more functionality for displaying recent posts including selecting only certain categories instead of showing them all. I recommend searching on the WordPress plugin repository for this.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Hi,

I mean the heading, which is much too big comparing to other font size on menu sidebar, and like to reduce its size to 12 if it is possible. The size of the post font is ok.

I will try the plugin for selecting only certain categories instead of showing them all in Recent Posts.

Thank you.

Z.G. Yang

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try adding the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.menu-sidebar-panel h4 {
    font-size: 12px !important;
    }

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda