Home Forums ePix Support Footer background colour?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Andy Jones
    Participant

Hi,

The docs mention that the footer colour can be changed in the theme > customize panel but it’s missing from the latest release or has it been moved? I’d like my footer background to match the settings I’ve used for the header/menu panel, what is the easiest way to do this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

It sounds like you have not chosen a skin to edit. Go to Appearance > Customize > Select Skin > Choose a Skin.

Be sure to set a Default Skin also, as this Skin will be live on your site. Edit the Skin you set as your Default to make changes to your live site.

Once you have chosen the skin to edit, all the other options should appear.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Andy Jones
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

Sorry about that, I was getting confused between ePix and DynamiX! This option is not available with ePix. You will need to use Custom CSS to do so.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Tom

Andy Jones
    Participant

Tom,

The docs state it is possible (or it was) but I note that docs just got updated and image showing the background colour controls has been changed, however the text below still describes what the (now missing) controls do.

http://themeva.com/docs/epix/footer-settings/

I am using custom CSS but with a solid colour, what CSS would I need to enable transparency instead?

Thanks,

Andy

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

Sorry about that, we are currently updating the documentation to remove small things like this.

To enable transparancy for your footer background color, use the following code and add to what you currently have.

#footer {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    }

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda