Home Forums ePix Support Full screen slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

Not sure why but my full screen slider randomly began showing the images full size but after about 1-2 seconds scaling down to about quarter size revealing the background image. The next photo runs full screen then jumps down to quarter size in the upper left hand corner, and so on.

Any suggestions?

thank you!

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

I have checked image size in the media files within wordpress and the root file size on my hard drive.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

I have not heard of images doing this before. How have you added the images in? Using a Slide Set? Do you have a link to the page with this gallery on so I can take a further look?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

I forget explicitly how I loaded the files originally. I did it over a month ago at its inception.

I know it was working perfectly fine until recently. I believe I loaded the images as attached media (on the page) from the pages gallery tab (full screen slider).

The link is, http://www.loveleephotos.com

The only thing I had done was I deleted all of my images on the site to reupload them as smaller files for better site speed. Once I deleted them this issue began.

Thank for all your help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

This issue does not seem to happen on my computer, I am on a MacBook Pro running Chrome and Safari. What browser are you testing in? I recommend resetting your browser cache if things are still appearing funny. Also, I would clear any cache plugins you might have on your site.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

I just noticed on my Toshiba laptop I am not having the issue. I do all the work on my MacBook Pro i7, this is the only computer it is happening on Safari is the browser. Again this was not happening previously. I cant figure out why it might be.

I’m not as concerned now that I know it’s just my comp.

Just thought I’d get on here and let you know my discovery.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

Ok, thank you for coming back to us.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda