Home Forums ePix Support Galleries in visual composer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Michael Laverty
    Participant

Hi

My galleries work fine using the main page option.
    When I try to add the same gallery using the visual composer it does not display. I’m using the slide sets as the data source

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Please can you provide a little more detail so I can full understand what you mean by this. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Michael Laverty
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Michael Laverty
    Participant

I have tried various other options and it seems to be only the grid gallery that doesn’t load when created with the visual composer

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Not too sure what you are having issues with but I just created a test page > added a grid gallery > selected a slideset > saved and previewed and it works. http://elaverty.com/1gridtest/

What exactly are you having issues with? Do you have an example page with this gallery on so that I can see the settings you are using?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Laverty
    Participant

Yes i see that it works by itself, it is when I add a carousel slider to the same page that it fails
    Thanks
    ML

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have also added a carousel slider to the page and it seems to work fine. Do you have an example page with this gallery on so that I can see the settings you are using?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda