Home Forums ePix Support Gallery Price Circle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Alan Fusco
    Participant

My PAGE Gallery configuration is the following:

Grid
    2-column
    Masonry
    Source – Product Categories

This is great since from the Gallery the user can go directly to the product page to place an order. However, the price tag in the upper left corner of each photograph is showing a price range so the price is cut off. Is there anyway to either have it show just the min. price for the photograph or to completely turn off the price display or to make the price font smaller so the entire price range can be seen? I would be happy with any one of those options.

Alan

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

Do you have a link to your site so I can take a quick look at what you mean?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alan Fusco
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

I see what you mean now, it wasn’t designed to have this amount of numbers in but on this occasion we can de-crease the font size using CSS.

Try adding the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

.productprice {
    font-size: 10px !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alan Fusco
    Participant

Thanks Tom that works. Is there any chance it can display just the minimum price or to turn the price circles off completely? It would be nice to have an option to show or not.

Alan Fusco
    Participant

Tom,

There is another issue I’m having. The Gallery is setup as described above using Product Categories. I have 23 items in the BW Print category; however only 6 are showing. Is there some setting I’m missing that will allow all items to be shown. I don’t even get a more or page button. It looks like there are only 6 items. I’ve checked the Product Categories and there are 23 with that category.

Alan

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is not an option for this but this is the code to hide the circles.

.productprice {
    display: none;
    }

Double check that all the categories are correct. Name: Hello Alan . Slug: hello-alan.

If they are not set up like this then WordPress cannot pick them up.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alan Fusco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

If you set the post limit to -1, it will set it to infinite, or you can set a number.

I did not realise it was set to 6 as default but this will show them all if you do what is mentioned above.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alan Fusco
    Participant

That’s great new Tom. Thanks.

Once last question. (I hope.) If I would like to set a post limit to say 10 because I have 50 items in the gallery and I just want to speed up loading time. Shouldn’t I be getting a Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 at the bottom (or top) of the page so the user can page through all the images? If this isn’t possible, is it possible to have a button with a short-code that will change the display to show everything if the user clicks on it? If so, what short-code should I use?

BTW. Fantastic support and theme. It was a close tie between this one and another. I’m glad I picked ePix. I’ll be giving you a 5-star rating.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

This should have been in there but Andy has come up with a fix for this.

Edit ePix/lib/inc/gallery-grid.php

Locate this line of code:

if( $NV_datasource == "data-2" && empty($NV_slidesetid) ) {

Replace with:

if( $NV_datasource == "data-2" || $NV_datasource == "data-5" && empty($NV_slidesetid) ) {

This will be updated in the latest version of ePix.

That would be great, thank you! If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alan Fusco
    Participant

Tom,

I replace the code in gallery-grid.php as directed above, unfortunately it doesn’t work.

Alan

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

Please can you provide your FTP details and I will take a look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alan Fusco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

I’ve taken a look for you, the reason it wasn’t working was because a Slide Set was previously selected and this tripped the function. I’ll amend this for the future version, either way it’s working now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda