February 12, 2014 at 1:49 am #42051
1. Can I limit a number of images from the Grid gallery?
2. How do I Create the next page(Page Navigation) when creating a page from a Grid gallery?
3. when I create the text block by Visual composer, it appears at the bottom of the Grid gallery page
how do the text block print at the top of the Grid gallery page?
4. Is there “zoom hover” function of Visual Composer?February 12, 2014 at 8:20 am #42072
1. It depends which data source you are choosing. If you are using Post Categories you can set the Post Limit which will limit the number of posts displayed. If you are using a slide set, you cannot limit the images without removing them from the slide set.
2. This can only be done when adding the gallery via the page config not Visual Composer. It can only currently be done with the post categories but if you set a post limit and this should appear.
3. You must be adding the Grid gallery via the page options under the content. If you add a Grid gallery in via Visual Composer then content underneath it, it will display in the order you are after. Galleries added to the page config options will always appear above the content.
4. Not currently no.
Hope this helps.
TomFebruary 16, 2014 at 10:50 pm #42407
1.The post limit do not work when using the Category filtering
There are other ways?
2.When I use Category filtering of Grid gallery, I would like to know how to use Page navigtion.
3. How do I put a page title at the of the page when using the add gallery?
Please give me information in detailFebruary 17, 2014 at 7:52 am #42427
1. The post limit should work fine, please ensure you are using the latest version of ePix. For details on updating, please follow the documentation here.
2. When a post limit is set and you have more posts that the limit you set, the pagination should appear. This is only within the gallery that is added to the page config however.
3. You will need to add the gallery via Visual Composer instead of the page configuration as adding a gallery within the page config will place the gallery right at the top of the page. That is the design of the theme but by adding a gallery via VC, you can get around this.
If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.
TomFebruary 17, 2014 at 11:43 am #42457February 17, 2014 at 3:22 pm #42489This reply has been marked as private.February 17, 2014 at 7:28 pm #42512February 18, 2014 at 8:21 am #42532This reply has been marked as private.February 18, 2014 at 9:47 am #42555February 18, 2014 at 4:13 pm #42578
I have set up a test page for you displaying 2 of the questions you asked above, please check it out and see the settings I have inputted.
I have pagination on and post limit set.
Unfortunately the grid gallery cannot have pagination when added via Visual Composer currently so the page title cannot go above the gallery and have pagination on.
Hope this helps.
TomFebruary 18, 2014 at 10:37 pm #42624February 19, 2014 at 7:56 am #42637
Category filtering and post limits cannot work together, it is an impossible match as you are trying to first limit the number of posts that appear, then when another category is selected, there is no way of figuring out how many more posts to pull in.
There is no equal way to obtain the amount of posts from each category, therefore you could end up with no posts from one category.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.