Home Forums ePix Support Gallery Text only, Quote block width

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Hi again,
    i’m getting some progress now, but some more questions:
    Is there a possibility to have the text to a fullscreen slider gallery image only and skip the title?
    How to format the size of the image annotation? It’s quite large now and works for fullscreen slider but is to big for a stage gallery.
    I get the blockquote shortcode working now but the Block is to narrow. It does not fill the column at all. How to extend the span/width of the blockquote?
    Thanks in advance!
    Regards, Albrecht

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Sorry,
    forget about the blockquote question as it only came up when I insert a blockquote in a vc text block via the themeva shortcodes.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Albrecht,

Yes, if you edit your page > scroll down to the Page Config tabs > Add Gallery > Fullscreen Slider > Slide Content > Image. This will then only display the image and not the titles.

You will need to use some custom CSS to change the size of this.
    You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Tom, thanks.
    I already found a post where you recommended some css code for the custom css section. But one question remains: to have an image caption containing the description only and not the title which is in my case often just the filename “image_001.jpg” or so. The description I can easy edit in the slide set manager, but I don’t like to edit title and description …
    Missed your fast support at the weekend :-); I’m thinking about joining the customization forum.
    Regards, Albrecht

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Albrecht,

Try adding the following CSS to remove the title but leave the description:

.title.caption.skinset-main.nv-skin.caption-static {
    display: none !important;
    }

Is this what you are referring too?

Thanks,
    Tom

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Tom,
    Not really, but with your hint I found

.caption.title h3 {
    display: none !important;
    }

does the job.
    Now I’m looking for to get an icon link in the Captain, as You’ve showed on your ePix demo site.
    Albrecht

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

“caption”, I wanted to write …

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Albrecht,

To do this, you need to add a URL within the slide set for that specific image to link to. Edit the slide set > Edit an image > add a URL to the Link URL field.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Wow, that was easy and works fine! Thanks.
    Guess I work on the content now and see what questions are coming up getting more content in.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda