Home Forums ePix Support Help!!! Installed the theme& I can't get my site to look anything like the demo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jen
    Participant

Hello, I think I may be in over my head here & any help you can give would be great. I installed the theme in wordpress and cannot figure out how to edit the pages or the demo pages to look anything like the demo site. I’m not sure what I’m doing and I can’t figure out how to basically make any customizations. I’m very confused. The font isn’t the same as the demo site either. Are there any resources you can point me in the direction of that explain how to actually make the changes in wordpress to make my site look like the demo site? Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Jen,

No problem, lets see if I can help you out. The first thing I’d need is a link to your site. It sounds like you maybe using an older version of the Theme and that’s why it looks different to the demo ( I changed the demo and demo data last week ).

It’s worth ensuring you’re using the latest version of the theme and then post a link so I can see what is happening. It’s also worth posting your WordPress login details ( click the “Set as private reply” so only I can see them ) and I’ll be able to take a look too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda