Home Forums ePix Support how can i set height on 100%?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

farhad hakimian
    Participant

hi,

as u see in this image, i set a fixed-position wallpaper for may website and a color background for body with opacity, but 2 question i have: first how to set body height on 100% for any monitor size? and second is there any way to have a specific fixed wallpaper for each page?

thanks alot

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Farhad,

What you can do is duplicate the current skin, then the new skin up to have the featured image showing in the background. Under Background > Image > Featured Image. You can then set a featured image when editing each page and it will appear in the background.

With regards to the bottom section, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

farhad hakimian
    Participant

hi tom,

actually, i’m still working on local with Wamp server, any other suggestion do u have to fix it?

thanks for your reply…

farhad hakimian
    Participant

any suggestion?

i find a Div with this id: custom-layer1-color, it should be that backgrund color, yeah? so i set for that div, min height and height 100% but still not work.

thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The only way to do this would be to add the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

.content-wrap.row {min-height:1200px;}

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda