Home Forums ePix Support I uploaded the demo content but Gallery GRID page is empty

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

Hello,

I uploaded the demo content but Gallery GRID page is empty.

Why?

Thanks
    Simone

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did you select the correct data source when editing the grid gallery? Do you have a slide set created within the slide set manager? If you select a data source, the gallery should appear.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Simone pasqualini
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

I cannot seem to access your /wp-admin page. It comes up with a 404 error that the page is not there. Can you confirm this works? Is there another way of accessing your site?

Your message was set as private correctly too.

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

To install Visual Composer, you need to click install within the big white box that appears at the top of each admin page.

This theme requires the following plugin:Visual Composer.
    Begin installing plugin | Dismiss this notice

I cannot do this for you as it asks for passwords.

Once Visual Composer is installed, the grid gallery page should work, if not, let me know again and I will take another look. I think it is to do with the fact that the code cannot process when VC is not installed.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

ok but when I try I have this message -> Downloading install package from /var/www/vhosts/simonepasqualini.it/marvel/wp-content/themes/ePix-Child/plugins/js_composer.zip…

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are using a Child theme, please switch to the core theme, install Visual Composer, then switch back to the Child theme.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda