Home Forums ePix Support Image limits for Slide set manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

matt
    Participant

Hi,

I have a little issue with the slide set manager, it appears to a set limit of images you can enter into it. is there a way overriding this? it lets you upload as many images as you want into it, but once you publish and save the slide/gallery, it deleates everything after the 79th one.

the person I have built this for is a photographer and wants to use it as a proofing/viewing system and he has two large jobs he needs to proof over 100 images, so I have had to make two galley’s for him at the moment. I was wondering if there was some code in ether the plugin or theme somewhere that is limiting the amount of images he is trying to upload. Or can you sergest an alternative method he can use, but needs to be nice and simple for him to create!

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

This is a limitation of your server and the coding. Once it hits a limit, it cannot process any more images. We recommend connecting 2 slide sets together, this way you can have say 80 images with 40 in each. Much more manageable and your server will be able to handle it.

To do this, create 2 slide sets > choose both slide sets within your gallery > the gallery will display both slide sets as if there are together.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda