Home Forums ePix Support Image size on Carousel gallery choice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, currently, I am using above style on some of my pages. Is there anyway I can get the images to display in full? Currently, the images are cut off to display on the Carosel gallery. The site is http://www.piixdot.com. If you go to categories then children sub-menu, youll see it. Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The carousel gallery works from a ratio image size rather than an actual image size. Within the settings of the gallery, you can set the ratio. As long as your images match this, they will display in full.

Hope that makes sense.

Kind regards,
    Tom

What are the recommended ratios or do I need to play around? Currently, the images are close ups and I would like the carousel to display the photos in whole images.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you edit the slider, you will see the different ratios to pick from. This will give you an indication of which to put your images to.

Tom

Michèle DC
    Participant

Hallo!

Currently dealing with the same type of issue.
    Opted for Caroussel Slider and as long as I implement it from the in-built menu, I can mention height & width and all is for the best in the best of all worlds except the diapo comes above the title…

So, wanting it to be below the title I went via VC… except there the ratios 16:9, 4:3 or 1:1 do not seem to enable pics to show 100%…
    Tried to fish out a solution via the tutorials written & on youtube but adding for instance fit_height & fit_wdth do not seem to work either…
    Where can I set my values so all appears nicely with VC under the title?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The carousel gallery can only have images in those stated ratios. It cannot be set by height or width. You need to make sure your images are in one of those ratios for them to appear without getting cropped.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Michèle DC
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you selecting the themeva carousel slider within Visual Composer? It is called Carousel Slider.

Someone else was talking about if they were to purchase rev slider separately and implement it.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michèle DC
    Participant

Hey Tom!
    Yesss… I’ve tried all the carousels in the VC also Carousel Slider just to make sure I had explored all the roads before bothering you 🙂
    I think I’ll leave two pages with the title & text beneath the diapos as that way is working fine.
    Thanks for looking into the prob!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda