Home Forums ePix Support Images and Visual Composer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Francesc
    Participant

I’ve updated the ePix 1.1 version. Then I’ve noticed that Visual Composer had to be updated to. So I uninstalled it and I installed the new version on the them (4.1.2). Then, some problems have rised. When I add an image using the Visual Composer, the content of the page is not loaded. Looking at the classic mode, the text is:

[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][imageeffect image="2896" css_animation="top-to-bottom" overlay_state="hover" target="_self"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

When I try to load the page, it doesn’t load any content, it stops here:

<div class="row">
    <div id="content" class="columns twelve layout_one">
    <article id="post-3093" class="post-3093 page type-page status-publish hentry">
    <section class="entry">

Is there any solution?

I also noticed that the new Visual Composer option called “Frontend editor” doesn’t work. If I click there, a blank page appears.

Thanks in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to the page with this on so I can double check things for you? If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

The fontend editor is still very buggy and we are waiting for a fix from Visual Composer to fix this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Francesc
    Participant

The issue has been solved uploading again the images. I don’t know why, but if I use images that were uploaded to the blog media before updating the theme, it doesn’t work. And if I use images uploaded after the update, it works.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda