Home Forums ePix Support Images on a fullscreen gallery get truncated on Firefox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

EnvatoMadrid
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with my website http://www.loveandflash.es.
    As far as I know, the issue happens only in Mozilla Firefox.

The home page is a full screen gallery. When you first visit that page, the gallery shows perfectly.
    However, once you click on any option form the left menú, and then you click on the logo to go back to the home page, the images are showing truncated.

What could be happening?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this? Do you have a screenshot of the exact error that is happening here please?

I have tested in Firefox on my iMac and it seems to work fine.

Are you using the latest version of Firefox too?

Kind regards,
    Tom

EnvatoMadrid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is very strange, I just fired up the Windows 7 machine, loaded up Firefox 32 and tested your site.

Front page loaded up fine, images were good > Clicked on Galeria > then another page > That grid gallery loaded up fine > Then clicked the logo to go back to the home page > The home page also loaded up fine with no issues.

Below is a screenshot of when I went back to the homepage from another page.

I am now not sure what to suggest as it seems to be working fine for me. Please can you also test the demo site http://epix.themeva.com to see if you are getting the same results?

Kind regards,
    Tom

EnvatoMadrid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda