Home Forums ePix Support Impossible to update Skin and Menu Font

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gizzzzmo33
    Participant

Hello ePix Team,
    I have some issue with my website : whatever the skin I am selecting, nothing changed.
    Same for the Menu font : I can not change it …
    I did a fresh install of ePix theme, but all my settings are stores somewhere … and I can not find the place !

Can you please have a look ?

Thanks

Gizzzzmo33
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You have something very strange going on with your site. Something in adding in extra <font> tags and duplicating your content. See the screenshot below, standard untouch ePix theme on the left, your theme on the right. As you can see, the same line is present 3 times over on your theme.

Have you edited the theme at all? It looks like extra fonts are trying to be added in somewhere?

I recommend checking this out as this is the reason you cannot save the customizer.

Thanks,
    Tom

Gizzzzmo33
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

They are stored within the database so that when you put a new copy of the theme on your site, you don’t loose your theme options. I recommend re-installing WordPress if you are still having issues.

Another thing to try before hand would be to flush your browser cache as your browser may still be showing an outdated version.

Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda