Home Forums ePix Support Installation Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jeff pohl
    Participant

Can’t install via toolkit plugin because I can’t find what is referred to as the “toolkit page” to enter api credentials. Given that, I decided to move forward and install via WP Admin. That didn’t work either… Received notice that the file was to large. I did read the instructions for installation and zipped the epix folder containing the style.css file. Ideally, I’d like to utilize the installation toolkit so as to take advantage of easy upgrades and back ups. At this point though, any information that would help this template get on the server would greatly help. Looking forward to using your beautiful template. TIA j.pohl

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

When you have installed the Envato plugin and activated it, there should be an Envato menu that appears on the left hand menu within the WordPress admin. Click this menu and you should be directed to the page where you can enter your username and API code.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you to see if you have installed the plugin correctly.

Tom

jeff pohl
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

It looks like the Mojo marketplace plugin is blocking the submenu somehow! I de-activated it and the envato plugin appeared. I recommend doing this for installing the theme.

By default, the WP image uploader won’t let you upload images over 2mb.

Tom

jeff pohl
    Participant

Sooooo… By utilizing the Envato toolkit to upload the theme I don’t have to worry about the 2mb size restriction? I’m just trying to get all this straight before I run into any more problems that might cause delays. If the toolkit is not restricted by the default 2mb cap that is cool, but I’d still like to know how to overcome this restriction i.e. what code I need to input in the php.ini file in case at some point I need to upload via WP Image uploader.
    Thanks for checking on that Tom.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

When using the Envato plugin, you do not need to worry about the standard WordPress limit. I am not sure what you mean by this? Where does it say you need to edit a core file? You can use the standard WordPress functions to upload images to WordPress.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda