Home Forums ePix Support Internet explorer -8 problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bogdan
    Participant

Hi, i have much problmes with IE7,8, the website can’t be load. why?, or, how can i fix this?

Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

IE7 is not supported with this current theme as stated in the description on ThemeForest. IE8 however, is supported and should work just fine.

Do you have a link to your site so I can test things out for you please? What exactly is happening?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bogdan
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have just tested this in IE8 and it works fine for us.

What are the exact issues you are having?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bogdan
    Participant

Thank you so much, but sometimes the website is ok in the IE8, sometimes not, if the website open good i can’tin stad to click on any menu link and things like this, it’s done, only the backgrund. And in IE7 it’s no way to working, we can do somethins for fix it?

My client really want’s that this website could be called with any versions of any browsers.

thank you again!!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We could not find anything wrong with the site when testing in IE8. If there is an intermittent issue, I recommend contacting your hosting company to see the logs of the server incase there is a memory issue or something similar that they can sort.

IE7 is not supported for ePix and the majority of themes on Theme Forest. It is just too out of date to be able to run the majority of the scripts and features the latest themes feature. This is not just ePix that does not run on IE7. Sorry about this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda