Home Forums ePix Support iPad 3 and iPad crash on my site with WP with ePix theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

massimo
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem with your theme on Safari with iPad 3 and iPad Air both with iOS 8. When I navigate to http://epix.themeva.com/features-shortcodes/ the page fails. I have a page with these effects on my website and it fails too. Is it possible to solve this issue?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

As mentioned on the Theme Forest comments, please can you provide your URL to your page that crashes so we can take a further look please? We have tested this on an iPad 2 and it does not crash.

Thanks,
    Tom

massimo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have just tested this on the latest iPad running iOS8 and could only make one of your pages error out after 9 tries at reloading and scrolling down the page. We cannot really see this as being a theme issue as the themes code is separate from Visual Composer. We suggest removing some of the animation to see if that helps. It is unfortunate that the latest browser with the iPad can error out as something so small, the previous versions are fine with this.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda