Home Forums ePix Support Issue blog page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Issue blog page

On the blog page I have it set up so that the excerpt and featured image appears. But only the excerpt but no image appears.

By the way to the single post I want it to look as we have configured (without the duplicate image),

what do I have to do to resolve this?

I would also decide in what paragraph just the excerpt finish. I tried entering the code “more” inside the text but doesn’t work and I don’t know how to do it.

This is my Excerpt Advanced settings (2.2) for now.

Kind regards,
    Josep

Note: Before writing this topic I consulted for a long time the forums, documentations, and troubleshooting guides becouse I didn’t want to bother you.
    But I have not been able to solve.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Josep,

Your cache plugin that you had de-activated was still showing up a previous version of the site. Very frustrating with these kinds of plugins. I had to activate it, delete the cache, then the blog showed up the featured image.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Tom I am inside the Web working now.
    Is possible that I’ma causing some interference in your work?
    Thanks
    Josep

Sorry, I dont’ know if I explained well or maybe I haven’t understood you.

My query is still pending, right?

In the blog page the thumabail featured image appears (but only on pages in Catalan, not Spanish pages)
    Moreover, the duplicated image still appears on every single post

Thanks,
    Josep

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Josep,

Not too sure what happened there, but I have reverted it back so it is working again.

The Blog page displays correctly and the post does not show the featured image.

For the future, to remove the featured image from the post, first edit the post > Scroll down to the Page Config tabs > Additional > Image in Post / Archive > Archive.

I will get a second opinion about the Spanish blog images not appearing.

Thanks,
    Tom

All was solved (Spanish page too).
    Thank you for all Tom.
    Regards,
    Josep

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda