Home Forums ePix Support Issues after WP update – Slider + WSYIWYG Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Toby McColl
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated to WP 3.9.1 and im having issues with the Slider Set Manager and also the WSYIWYG editor in the virtual composer.

Slider Set Manager
    – When clicking on an existing, working slide set, its by passing the screen where I can see the images to add to the slide set and taking me to a Custom field screen. I do briefly see the screen that I should do but its re-directing me else where.

WSYIWYG
    – So there is no wsyiwyg editor showing up now at all – all text was showing up in white too (fixed with CSS)

Can you help solve these issues as they are quite important for the UI of the theme.

Thanks

Toby

Nicolas Duarte
    Participant

Hi guys !
    I have the exact same problem with the Slider Set Manager since the WP 3.9.1 update. A day before that, everything was working alright. I haven’t installed any plugins since a long time, for reference.
    No problem with the WYSIWYG or text, though.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

You need to update to the latest version of ePix and your problems will be solved.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda