Home Forums ePix Support Issues with VC Add media button & Yoast SEO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Deihl
    Participant

My issues are that I cant seem to get the add media button to operate any longer, the other 2 buttons still work, just the add media one does not. I also am having issues with Yoast SEO not working. Everything is there on the right hand side but under the column where you would normally fill out info there are no selection/fill in the blank spaces like before

http://www.JeremyDeihl.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

If you have updated to the latest version of WordPress, please update to the latest version of ePix.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jeremy Deihl
    Participant

I am completely confused by the whole API key and how to use it. I have installed the envato wordpress toolkit on my page. I have created an API Key but now that I have generated one what do I do with it? I cant find anything to do with this API key and can find nothing. it sais once you get the code everything magically happens but that is not the case.

Jeremy Deihl
    Participant

I have also tried re installing the epix theme but it will not over write the last one. I also tried renaming it because I read that would work but still to no avail.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

Once you have created your API key from Theme Forest, go back into your WP admin > Envato sub menu on the left hand side then type in your API key and ThemeForest username. This should then bring up all of the themes you have bought below.

You can then go ahead and update as mentioned in the documentation.

You cannot overwrite the theme as it is already existing within the server files, you would need to rename the folder if you were to do this manually. We recommend to use the plugin as it is very simple to use once set up.

Tom

Jeremy Deihl
    Participant

I have no Envato sub menu
    I have created a screenshot of my WP admin page but it will not allow me to post it here.

Jeremy Deihl
    Participant

Is there anyway for me to share this screenshot? or possibly for you to look at what the issue is?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can post a screenshot by uploading it to a site like Photobucket, Tinypic.com etc.

If you have installed the plugin correctly, it should show up under Slide Set Manager within your admin.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda