Home Forums ePix Support limit to images in slide set?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lisamccormack
    Participant

Just wondering if there’s a limit to the number of images you can upload to a slide set. I’m trying to create a client gallery and have 400 or so images all sized at 567kb uploaded into my media gallery. When I try to create a slide set I get around 380/90 images added and everything basically comes to a stand still, I’ve tried saving a draft and going back to add more images but when I do this and try to save again I’m redirected to a wp-admin/post.php page which appears blank and if I refresh it and go back into slide set manager none of the changes have been saved. Any ideas??

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a limitation of your server and the coding. Once it hits a limit, it cannot process any more images. We recommend connecting 2 slide sets together, this way you can have say 80 images with 40 in each. Much more manageable and your server will be able to handle it.

To do this, create 2 slide sets > choose both slide sets within your gallery > the gallery will display both slide sets as if there are together.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda