Home Forums ePix Support Make Information Panel Button a Link

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Susan Scheff
    Participant

Dear Support,
    Is there a way to make the information button go directly to another page on my site when clicked on? As of right now, I’m having to add a Text/HTML widget and then add a link. I only need to have one link in the Information Panel and would like to eliminate the extra step of having to click the (i) button and then click on the link within it.
    Please advise and thanks,
    Susan

Susan Scheff
    Participant

Just tried to add a meta refresh tag to see if that would help thinking it would execute when the (i) button is clicked. Unfortunately, the meta refresh tag doesn’t work as the page continues to reload over and over. I guess the code in the Information Panel is executed upon page load no matter whether or not you click on the (i) button. Hopefully this is an easy solution. Thanks again for your help in advance.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

The only way to do this is to customize the button to not show a panel and to link to a specific page. Again, this would be a customization via the Customization Forum

The alternative is to use a button that appears below the menu instead? Like the http://epix.themeva.com demo site.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda