Home Forums ePix Support Masonry on grid gallery from visual composer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sylvain Martel
    Participant

A grid gallery added within the page options can be displayed in masonry mode (with the switch to that effect) but a grid gallery added in the content area with the visual composer cannot be displayed in masonry mode. The only option available is a Column Padding and a strange “mandatory field” (labeled “champ obligatoire”, in french WordPress) that when checked just makes the whole content of the page disappear.

The grid gallery within the visual composer leaves large blanks in rows whenever an image is not the same size or orientation as the neighbouring ones, as seen here on a test page with only a row and a grid gallery from the visual composer:

http://hotel.moskoo.com/moskoophoto/test/

(My source is a slide set, everything is up to date, i’ve tried disabling the 2 plugins I installed)

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

What options do you currently have set for the grid gallery on the test page? Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Sylvain Martel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

For some reason the alignment was left and the masonry script did not like this. Andy has turned the alignment off and it now appears correctly.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sylvain Martel
    Participant

I tough I had tried everything. Sometimes you lose focus and pass by simple solutions.

Thank you very much for the support!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

No worries, happy to help.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda