Home Forums ePix Support Masonry Tile Sizes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Darin
    Participant

My site is: http://www.feeliketravel.com
    I cant seem to get my tile sizes of my photos to match the sizes on your demo. I am using the visual composer and the grid layout. Can you suggest something to help me get larger thumbnails as in: http://epix.themeva.com/grid/
    Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Darin,

It looks like you might have the sidebar on and the fullwidth layout not selected. Edit the page > scroll down to Page Config under the content > General tab > you can edit these settings from there.

More information here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Darin
    Participant

Thank you Tom, I made that change and now have the larger thumbs (as you can see)…but now I have spacing between the photos…I can see others encountered this and fixed it, can you tell me how?

Darin
    Participant

Forget it…I see that this is related to how I was displaying my web page in landscape mode…seems resolved..

Darin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Darin
    Participant

Darin
    Participant

Darin
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Darin,

Please do not post multiple posts, I will get around to answering everyones questions.

Visual Composer content is displayed within the actual page content so it has margin and padding on it. If you want to have the same effect as the demo site, you will need to add the grid gallery via the Page Config options, not VC. More information on this here.

You need to set the gallery to masonry and thats about it.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Darin
    Participant

Darin
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Darin,

Try removing the width on the gallery to see if that helps. I suggested setting a width as it looked like your images were being cut short.

You cannot link an image from a grid gallery to a lightbox with different images in as the code cannot pick up where these other images will come from. You can set up a grid gallery that pulls in featured images from posts which links to that post which can have a gallery within it.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tim Pogo
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    I read what you wrote on this thread about the VC and padding:

“Visual Composer content is displayed within the actual page content so it has margin and padding on it. If you want to have the same effect as the demo site, you will need to add the grid gallery via the Page Config options, not VC.”

And one question I have about that is if I insert a gallery via the page config (and not the Visual Composer), is it possible to dictate where on the page the gallery goes? Right now, it is always going to the top of the page, but I want it to be below other content, such as a parallax image.
    Of course, this is easy to do in VC, but I can’t figure out how to position the gallery further down the page using Page Config.
    THanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Using the page config options will only place the gallery above all the other content on that page. You will need to use VC to place it below content.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tim Pogo
    Participant

Ok, thank you.
    I was able to use VC and still make the gallery look the way I want it, so I should be all set.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda