Home Forums ePix Support Media Button not working (among other things)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

About a month ago my in post media button stopped presenting me with a pop up window to add media directly into the post. It works fins on a page, just not a post. Also I cannot add tags either. Nor can I open any of the tabs at the bottom (gallery, page config, social, skin, additional), it’s just blank below but I do see the tabs.

Any ideas on what this might be?

Thank you!

p.s. it seemed to happen when WordPress made me update

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

You will need to update to the latest version of ePix. This should solve the issues. More information on updating here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

Thanks Tom, I’m sure a lot of people had this similar question so I apologize for the repeat.

One issue however…

I downloaded the plug-in, uploaded it, went to Evanto and generated my API, then applied it. Everything is set but I see now list of themes. The tutorial mentioned that I should uninstall my theme from admin if it was previously installed.

Do I do that and then just go get it again from where I purchased it before?

That worries me a bit.

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

I checked Evanto where I purchased the theme and it does not show that I ever purchased it and wants me to pay for it again, so I hesitate to uninstall it.

Perhaps a backup of it can be made?

I tried switching themes but that did not work.

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

Fixed…

Pending to see if it solved my issues…

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

From API…

Downloading install package from the Envato API…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /hermes/bosweb26c/b2902/ipg.loveleephotoscom/wp-content/themes/ePix/

Theme install failed.

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

I grew some balls and deleted my theme from file management and then went through the Evanto plugin and reinstalled it. Everything was successful except that when I click “activate” it gives me an error screen saying “Cheatin’ uh?”

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

SOLVED…

I just reinstalled it through theme uploader.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

Thats great, glad you got things resolved. Thank you for coming back to us.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda