Home Forums ePix Support Menu on mobile devices

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hannes Neumann
    Participant

Hi there,
    i just started to build my homepage with this beautiful theme. While in progress im really having trouble with the fly-out menu (while hovering) on tablets. On a pad you cant hover over the menu and wait for the roll-out and then click. Instead when i “click” – the menu rolls out and the page reloads. No chance to select something in the menu.

How can i fix it ? A way to show the menu on click ? Or sub-menĂ¼s which dont collapse would work too.

And additionally – is there a way to let the user choose which menu style should be displayed ? (like a mobil/desktop button)

My Page (WIP):
    http://www.hannes-neumann-fotografie.de/wordpress/

Thanks,
    Hannes

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Hannes,

Nice looking site.

To do this, you will need to make it a custom link that is not actually a link.

On a tablet/mobile device there is nothing to re-create the hover that you get on the computer. You have to tap the menu item for it to expand.

You will need to set up the main link as a custom link with a # in the URL section. So that when you click the main menu item, it will open the sub menu and keep it open as it won’t be a link.

Like this for example.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda