Home Forums ePix Support Menu Problem on Mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

parklane
    Participant

Hi, I noticed a problem with “W3 Total Cache” and the CSS Minify option. I have a video on my main page of my site and if I activate the W3 Total Cache plugin and enable the CSS Minify option then the video on my main page does not display correctly. It seems as though the video is being embedded somewhere in the menu before the menu selections and all of the formatting gets messed up. I am not sure if this just started happening with the wordpress 4.0 update or if this was a problem before. Also, I am not sure if the issue is with the ePix theme or if this is something that W3 Total Cache has to fix.

Just wanted to let you know so you are aware of the problem. Thanks.

Stephen R.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for this, we have also found that W3 Total Cache is a very very bad plugin. It can destroy themes and just makes matters worse! I recommend completely flushing the cache within the plugin, un-ticking everything that has previously been ticked, flushing it again, then completely deleting the plugin.

I recommend testing out using the plugin, WP Fastest Cache as we have found an improvement when using this cache plugin alone.
    With the following settings:
    Cache System: TICK
    Mobile: TICK
    Minify HTML: TICK
    Gzip: TICK

We have had good results with this plugin.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

parklane
    Participant

Hey Tom,

Thank you very much for the reply. I totally removed W3 Total Cache and I installed WP Fastest Cache.

The only issue is that I was able to use Amazon Cloudfront CDN with W3 Total Cache. Is there another plugin that you can recommend that will allow me to use Amazon Cloudfront CDN, that is compatible with the ePix Theme?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

I had a quick search and found this plugin. Might help you out? If you are paying for a service, I recommend emailing them to ask the exact plugins you can use/should be using to get a correct answer.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda