Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Ich versuche jetzt schon einige Stunden meine Mobile Css zu customizen. Im Browser Debugger funktionieren die Änderungen, aber wenn ich es dann so im css anpasse und hochlade passiert nix an der Darstellung auf dem iphone… Ich will Breite bzw. Höhe des headers anpassen!

julia weiskönig
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not 100% sure what you mean as we do not speak German but I think you are trying to edit the width and height of the mobile CSS? If so, you can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Hi Tom,

so sorry for that… didn´t recognize that I wrote in german. So sorry for that! 😀
    I will take a look at the links and hope that they will help…
    Thank you very much!!!

Best, Julia

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Hi Tom…

so that´s my problem, I´m trying to edit the width and height of the mobile CSS header but it doesn´t change everything I changed in the mobile css – it changed color but not size!? Don´t understand that… so I think you want me to join the customization forum!? So it would cost 10€ all in all if I join for only 1 month… right? Would be ok for me if I can cancel the support after a month!?

Best, Julia

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

Yes you can sign up for just a month then cancel the subscription after.

Kind regards,
    Tom

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you, Tom! 🙂

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I signed up for customization! 🙂
    I would love to have the header navigation to fade in 100% site width and height and with a white background for mobile css!

Best, Julia

julia weiskönig
    Participant

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have added the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Mobile CSS.

#primary-wrapper #header-wrap {position:fixed !important;height:100% !important;}
    #nv-tabs {height:100% !important;}

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

I have fixed the code, it will now work correctly on the mobile device and it will only happen on the fullscreen slider page.

I have tested this on my iPhone 5 and it fills the screen as you asked for. I recommend closing the Safari app, then reopening it again to flush the cache on the browser so it shows the latest version.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda