Home Forums ePix Support Mobile Issues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Trevor Ackland
    Participant

Hi Themeva,

I’ve recently discovered that my website isn’t working properly on mobile devices– it worked awhile back and at some point I must have done something in the back end that buggered it up.
    First and foremost, when going to the homepage I have lost the Menu icon (the circle with the three horizontal lines). The social media, search, and info icons still pop up, but as it is mobile/ios visitors can’t get to the menu. I’ve spent so much time trying to work it out myself, but I could really use some guidance.
    Also on the homepage, when going via mobile, only 2 of the 5 images will load, the other 3 just give me a white screen.

Looking forward to any insights that you may have. Thank you so much!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Trevor Ackland
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Trevor Ackland
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that the cache plugin installed was majorly mucking up your site. It was minifying every file so .js files were not working correctly and .css files were not being read properly. I have de-activated the plugin and it now works and is not responsive again.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Trevor Ackland
    Participant

Thanks so much Tom, your assistance saved me a lot of time (and money, since my next step was to talk to a developer)!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Dmitry Stramilov
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi @dstramilov,

Please post in the DynamiX forum here for questions regarding that theme.

I have checked out your site and it looks fine on the iPhone. Please post another question in the DynamiX forum and I will help you out.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dmitry Stramilov
    Participant

http://prpalaska.com/ – mobile version: menu & slider are not working. Any ideas why?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dmitry,

As mentioned above, please post in the appropriate forum. Your site is not live or online so I cannot check it.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dmitry Stramilov
    Participant

http://prpalaska.com/ – works for me now. http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140403_ZA_9GA/
    Where should I post this type of questions?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

As posted above, please post in the DynamiX help forum here.

Your site is now working for me and seems to work fine on the iPhone. Both the menu and slider are working too.

What are the exact issues you are having?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda