Home Forums ePix Support Mobile Menu Auto Show Page Links?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Martin Cogley
    Participant

I love the mobile responsive design however is it possible for the mobile menu to load up and show all the links right away rather than users having to click the button at the top of the screen.

I know some people may be confused having to do this because it isn’t immediately obvious and might just leave my site straight away.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

When building the theme we had this discussion and came to the conclusion that if the menu was already displayed and was taking up the majority of the screen, then this would put people off as the majority of the screen would be filled with the menu.

If you go to any large site on your mobile, the same ‘hamburger menu icon’ will appear and clicking it will display their menu. It is now a normal thing to see this on sites which is why it is created like this.

As this is not a standard theme option, you can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda