Home Forums ePix Support mobile version displaying wrong things

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When i test my website on my iphone or android device it does display my pictures, the menus different and it links to my past website. None of this happens on the desktop version. It has some aspects of my new website mainly my logo but everything else is different. reply and ill leave my website

This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have a plugin or custom code that is displaying a mobile version of your site. Please double check your plugin and code to see if you have this installed.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I would take a look for you but you have not provided a username.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am really not sure where this mobile site is coming from. It looks like you have a separate mobile site that appears which looks like it is on your server. I recommend contacting your hosting company to see if they have added anything or can find out exactly what this is. It definitely isn’t a theme issue nor is it a WordPress issue, it looks like a completely different 3rd party bit of coding.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ok i talked to godaddy which is my hosting company and they had some mobile software that may have been interfering with yours
    They have disabled it and now when i go to the site on a mobile is says site not found. The said i should talk to you and everything on their end looks good. Can you see if your coding is working correctly?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is nothing to do with the theme or WordPress, your website is redirecting to mobile.yourwebsite.com and this is to do with your hosting company. There is nothing we can do. Even if you switched the theme to another or the standard WP theme, this will still happen.

I hope you can sort this out with your hosting company.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda