March 26, 2014 at 7:11 pm #45374
I am in the final stretches before I launch the site. I have just two issues that I wondered it you could help me with:
1. On the mobile version of the site nearly all the pages are cut off on the left side. Only the home page appears to view properly. If you could help me with this that would be great.
2. I have an FAQ page for my clients. I would like it to appear as it does on the following site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. (http://www.rowellphoto.com/information) Basically I would like only the questions to appear with a link as you scroll over. When the viewer clicks on a question, a drop down paragraph with the answer appears.
3. For the future I am brainstorming a few ideas for my BIO page that include different employee profiles… etc. What does the cost look like if I were to hire one of your guys to customize further.
Thank you for all of your help with the site. I’ll be sure to give a great review!March 27, 2014 at 7:14 am #45392
1. Do you have responsive turned off on your site? It appears that it has been turned off as the site is not properly functioning in mobile. Check out the demo site here to see what it is meant to look like.
2. You can use an Accordion element within Visual Composer to get the same effect as they have on their site.
3. Unfortunately we just don’t have the time to customize things further but we recommend using MicroLancer, ThemeForests new job site as there are some great developers on there.
Hope this helps.
TomMarch 28, 2014 at 12:52 am #45455
I just accidentally pressed the button in theme options “demo content”. I would have never dreamed that with just one click everything would import. No “are you sure” buttons etc… Everything is completely a mess. All that I have worked on appears a jumbled mess. I would suggest that a confirmation box appear before all the demo content loads.March 28, 2014 at 2:37 am #45457
I have managed to restore most things. In slide set manager, it does not appear to be letting me drag and move images once in a set? Is there an “on/off” button for this somewhereMarch 28, 2014 at 7:21 am #45463
There should be no reason why it won’t let you drag and drop images within the slide sets. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.
If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.
TomMarch 31, 2014 at 3:54 pm #45572This reply has been marked as private.April 1, 2014 at 7:17 am #45596
I have just logged into your site > slide set manager > images seem to be able to be dragged and dropped just fine. I am using Chrome browser currently. I can also drag things around within Visual Composer. I recommend resetting your browser cache as it sounds like a caching issue.
Which gallery are you trying to add this to as only some of the galleries can work with this extra CSS class. Please let me know which page you are referring to and I will take a look.
TomApril 1, 2014 at 10:04 am #45613This reply has been marked as private.April 1, 2014 at 2:21 pm #45623
The fit_ classes will only work on either fullscreen or stage galleries and it looks like they are working. The gallery is fitting to the height of the image. Is there something different that you wanted it to do?
Not sure what you mean by menu thingy? Do you mean the sidebar with the widgets in it? If so, edit your page, scroll down to Page Config > Page Layout > Full width.
Hope this helps.
TomApril 1, 2014 at 5:57 pm #45641
Hi there. The gallery is not fitting to the height of the image. If you go to the “wedding portfolio page” you can see this with all of the vertical images for example image #2 (dress being done up from the back), nearly have of the image is cut off.
All of the vertical images are cut off. I added the extra CSS class in the image extras “fit_height”. In the stage element through Visual Composer I also changed the gallery height to 600 pixels high. Without making the gallery height 600 pixels the full image displays but it is very huge.
If you go to the following link, you will see after clicking a few images something of what I would like my images to look like. I want the full length of the image to fit 600 pixels, thus shrinking the overall size of the image.April 1, 2014 at 6:12 pm #45642
Also regarding the blog page, there is an additional sidebar on the write that says “as seen in..” I cannot seem to remove it. I have followed your instructions above without success.April 2, 2014 at 7:25 am #45662
I will show Andy this and get an answer for you ASAP.
In the meantime, the extra code on the blog page seems to be coming from a plugin, it is either More Fields or More Types.
I recommend de-activating these to see which one is adding it in.
TomApril 2, 2014 at 3:07 pm #45706
Unfortunately I was wrong, it is only on the fullscreen gallery that this can be used. It has been added to the development list so should get implemented soon.
Sorry about that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.