January 13, 2016 at 3:08 am #86451
On my blog paste where all of my blog posts are listed, only the first post will display the mansonry grid. I have turned off excerpt mode and tried re-ordering the post. Consitently only the first post will display the Composer Mansonry grid.January 13, 2016 at 3:09 am #86452
Updating just to trigger notification via e-mailJanuary 13, 2016 at 1:17 pm #86469
From inspecting the code, it looks like the first post is the only post that has a Grid Gallery present. The rest of the post appear to be just static images.
Which other post has a Masonry Grid present?January 14, 2016 at 1:37 am #86483
The first three post all have masonry grids. If you click the actual blog titles you will see that when a single blog entry is rendered the full masonry gallery is rendered.January 14, 2016 at 4:40 pm #86510
Can you provide your WP login details and I’ll take a look at what’s happening for you.January 15, 2016 at 2:45 am #86527This reply has been marked as private.January 15, 2016 at 10:57 am #86541
Unfortunately the access rights only allows me to see certain things, I’d need admin rights. However, it looks like it is being stripped from the content and not just a CSS issue.
Have you tried using the Advanced Excerpt plugin to see if that allows it?
Without admin rights, I can’t do a lot more than what I’ve suggested above.January 15, 2016 at 4:57 pm #86557
I have changed your role. I’ve deactivated any plugin that I think would cause this issue. Still no improvement.January 18, 2016 at 12:45 pm #86597
It turns out it’s a limitation of the Visual Composer Galleries. It can’t process more than one of them like that. You may have better luck using my “Grid Gallery” instead of the Visual Composer ones.January 19, 2016 at 4:58 am #86619
When I use your galleries, they collapse down on themselves. I’ve submitted tickets in the past for help but the fix I believe you implemented didn’t consistently work. On mobile devices the ePix grids often collapsed on themselves overlaying images on one another. I’ve used multiple VC grids in other themes without issue.January 19, 2016 at 1:16 pm #86633
We can test it out by switching to Twenty Fifteen and going to a blog archive page. If it works, I’ll have to investigate why it doesn’t with the theme, but from what I can see, the VC just isn’t firing multiple instances for the blog pages.January 20, 2016 at 3:58 am #86651
It looks like the site I did this in had a modified version of VC that came with a different template. Therefore I’ve switched to the epic masonry. A couple of quick points:
1) one big reason why I prefer the VC masonry is because she you go to add media, you can search the media gallery using key words. This isn’t possible with the slide set master. Any chance of an update to enhance the slide set
Master image selection screen.?
2) can you take a look at the third blog post (rockstar fashionista Tanya). When I go into the post in chrome mobile, the menu overlays with the title and the images.
Thank you!January 20, 2016 at 4:04 am #86652
Additional note: this is happening in both safari and chrome on my iPhone. I am not certain how it behaves on the iPad.
Lastly, is it possible to set the padding witch when using the epic gallery the way you can with VC standard? Thanks again!January 20, 2016 at 1:52 pm #86678
1. You can add media in Grid Galleries by setting the Data Source to “Image Selector” and this allows you to search the media library.
2. It’s because you have “Floating Header” enabled on that post. Switch it off via the Post options and it will behave like the others.
3. You can add padding, but you can’t control the value. I can give you some CSS for this if you like. I just need the page where you’ve placed the Gallery or if you want it on all Grid Galleries with Padding, I can set that too.January 21, 2016 at 4:25 pm #86692
Hi. Thanks Andy
1. If you have a running list of requested enhancements, it would be awesome to add this feature for the custom post type of slideset. When creating a new slideset, I’d love to be able to this because the slideset feature is awesome! That being said, thanks for the suggested work around.
2. Thanks! Fixed!
3. I wanted to make sure that the padding was consistently 3px or 5px, etc. Similar to what you do with the VC grids. Nonetheless, not a big deal.
Thanks for your help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.