September 29, 2014 at 11:24 pm #56293
I recently purchased and I’m having a couple of issues.
1. The information panel shows the WP Cart has items, but when u click the card, it takes you no where. The search Icon does the same, you click but does nothing event though I have the WP Product Search widget in the info panel.
2. When viewing multi product pages, it does not let you go to the next page. It just does nothing when you hit page 2 or 3 or the arrow. I need to know where to update the links for these buttons?
3. WP Visual Composer. I deleted the previous one I had and re installed it. When I attempt to edit pages, the VC just shows loading symbol. It actually froze my MAC/Chrome and I had to shut off as it would not let me exit or leave the page.
4. The shop pictures, when you click to see the full image, it takes to to another screen. Is there anyway to get the image to just enlarge then x off of it after viewing?
5. I don’t see the shop page. I wanted my shop page just as it was on the demo site but I don’t see a page or template for it. Please assist.
6. what is the size of the background of the parallax on the home pages?
7. Several of my products that have variations no longer show the “add to cart” button. Please advise.
Please assist I posted this in the Envato forum but I need a response my site is down pending these changes.
TeannaSeptember 30, 2014 at 8:16 am #56315
Please can you provide the URL to your site so I can take a further look into exactly what you mean by these questions?
1. Are you using WooCommerce for your store? If not, I recommend to use it as the theme integrates directly with it. It sounds like you may have a plugin confliction though, I will take a look when I can see your site.
2. 3. 4. 5. 7. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.
6. The parallax image size is 1600px wide by 1100px tall.
TomSeptember 30, 2014 at 4:17 pm #56374October 1, 2014 at 10:31 am #56404
1. You have a plugin confliction which is causing the jQuery on your site to be knocked out. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.
I de-actived all plugins and the social icons and WooCommerce icons work.
2. Your permalinks were set up in a weird way. I went to Settings > Permalinks > Post name and it fixed them.
3. Visual Composer works fine with all of the plugins de-activated (accept WooCommerce and Visual composer obviously). I presume this is an issue with the plugins conflicting as mentioned above.
4. This is not possible to do without a 3rd party plugin. The theme does not have these options built in directly.
5. Your shop page is normally located under /shop. Yours is /shop-test/ as that looks like the name you have set for that page. This is your shop page.
7. With the plugin de-activated, the product variation on this page /product/metallic-temporary-tattoo/ works fine for me and the cart button appears when the options are selected.
Hope this helps.
TomOctober 1, 2014 at 7:52 pm #56452October 2, 2014 at 7:50 am #56471
Please see this thread on the support forum regarding building the shop page up.
I am not sure what you mean by you don’t see the various pages?
Both Visual Composer and WooCommerce worked fine for me when they were both active. Exactly what issues are you having with them?
TomOctober 2, 2014 at 6:22 pm #56515October 3, 2014 at 6:31 am #56521
I have re-created the ePix shop page on your site here. I have also setup the widgets within sidebar 2 for you but to have a sidebar on the page, you will need to set the global option so that the site is not full width, then set it to be full width within each page and not the shop page. If thats how you want it of course.
Hope this helps.
TomOctober 5, 2014 at 8:33 pm #56586October 6, 2014 at 5:22 am #56592October 6, 2014 at 10:18 am #56600
Sorry about the confusion, I was thinking of another option. If you go to Appearance > Theme Options > WooCommerce, you can set a sidebar within there specifically for WooCommerce pages. Yours was set to full width, hence why no sidebar was being shown.
I will speak to Andy about the Parallax issue and get back to you ASAP.
TomOctober 6, 2014 at 7:52 pm #56652October 7, 2014 at 8:24 am #56666
When you set a page as your official shop page within the WooCommerce settings, it will take over the page, i.e you cannot control the settings from the Page Config. Which is why you have to create a new shop page and add in the shortcode as stated in the above posts.
As the ‘Official shop page’ set within WooCommerce is not editable, it picks up from the Default skin set within the theme. If the footer is on, then the WooCommerce shop page footer is on. As long as you keep this rule in mind, you can edit the shop page using the Default skin from there.
Hope this helps.
TomOctober 7, 2014 at 4:27 pm #56680October 8, 2014 at 2:12 pm #56718
The only way I could make this work was to add spacing to the image itself. Parallax works off the browser width and doesn’t take into account the sidebar ( unfortunately nothing can be done about that ). However adding spacing to the image itself means that it takes into account for the sidebar. See what you think anyway?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.