Home Forums ePix Support My mobile menu does not work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Hi,
    I have problems with mobile menu, it does not react when I touch on mobile menu bar at vertical and horizontal position. I am using Samsung Galaxy Not III.

The desktop version of ePix is fine except the wide menu bar, I hope an auto hide menu will be availlable in addition to fullscreen model at next new version

thanks

shnl

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please provide a link to your site so I can take a further look. Are you using the latest version of ePix (1.1.1)?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We do not offer email support, only support via the forum.

It looks like you have a plugin confliction somewhere as you have 2 errors on your page. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can assure you the support forum is a safe place to provide details. As long as you set your reply to private, only Andy (theme creator) and I can see your details.

Details are ONLY used for support and can be deleted if requested after, or you can change the login details for peace of mind.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I recommend updating to the latest version of WordPress as this should solve your issue. Is there any reason for not installing Visual Composer too?

I recommend you use it. Go to Appearance > Install plugins to install it.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The reason for this not working was because you had some Custom CSS set to limit the height of the navigation drop down. I have disabled this within Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS and it now works fine.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Men
    Participant

hi, I keep having a similar issue, when touching the mobile menu it doesn’t react either. I have updated the latest version of both wordpress and epix.
    Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

@menblade,

It sounds like you have set your sub menus as actual pages which will not work for mobile as they do not have a hover feature like a desktop computer does.

I recommend reading this article for more information on this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda