February 11, 2015 at 9:28 pm #61796
I have a few issues that I need help with. I just purchased epix theme today. Here is my site: http://www.jaw-photo.com
1) How to I remove the ‘Pages’ title from appearing on top of my pages ? Looks kinda foolish this way.
2) How do I remove the ‘Home’ and ‘by Admin’ on the bottom of my homepage (it appears under my gallery right now). As the pictures change, the ‘Home by Admin’ changes position and it’s distracting and useless.
3) How do I setup the ecommerce function ? I saw that we could sell pictures with this theme but can’t find how to actually activate it ?
4) I’m trying to integrate social media buttons on the bottom of each page and on the top of my left sidebar. I saw the social media options in a few places and tried enabling them but for some reason, I can’t seem to be able to activate them. Can someone tell me exactly where I need to go to activate social media buttons on the bottom of each page and on top of my left sidebar ?
Thanks for your help.February 12, 2015 at 2:23 pm #61838
1) Edit the Page > Goto Page Config Tab > Here you can enter the text
BLANKinto the “Alternative Page Title” to disable the title.
2) Home is breadcrumbs, again goto Page > Page Config Tab and disable the “Breadcrumbs” option. If you don’t want them on your site altogether, you can disable them via Appearance > Theme Options > General > Breadcrumbs.
3) You just need to go to WP Admin > Plugins > Add New and search for
Woocommerce– install the plugin and from there you can start adding your products.
4) It looks like you’ve enabled this option now, is that correct?February 12, 2015 at 2:36 pm #61841
Jo-Ann WilkinsParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.February 12, 2015 at 2:45 pm #61844
You’re welcome and thank you for the kind words!!
There are a couple of ways to achieve this. If you’re looking to display your photos without linking them to a separate page with more information, I recommend using the “Slide Set Manager”. See here.
If you’re looking to link each image to an individual post with more information for each image, I’d use the “Portfolio” posts. See this page for example on the demo. http://epix.themeva.com/portfolio/
Once you’ve created your Portfolio posts and categories, create a new Page > Goto Add Gallery > Select “Grid Gallery” > Select Datasource as “Portfolio Categories” and select the Categories you want to display.
I hope that helps?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.