Home Forums ePix Support NothVantage Contact Form Widget icon/button color

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Susan Scheff
    Participant

Dear Support,

I’ve added the Text/HTML and NorthVantage Contact Form Widget in my Information Panel. Unfortunately the phone icon and the email’s send button are not inheriting the theme’s color scheme. However, if I hover over the send button, the color is correct. I would like for the phone icon and the button to be the same color as the send button when hovered over. I would expect it to but something doesn’t seem to be working correctly.

My site and login information can be found in a previous post:
    http://help.themeva.com/groups/epix-support-group/forum/topic/information-panel-texthtml-widget-not-updating/

Please advise and thanks in advance!
    Susan

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

The elements you are referring to seem to be the same color as the button. Unless it has changed since you asked the question? Please can you elaborate on this as the are both the same grey color.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Susan Scheff
    Participant

Hello Tom,

I created a contacts page with some code I found on your site: http://test.photoscheff.com/contact-susan/. You will see that both the phone icon and the email send button are green.

In my Information Panel I’ve added both a text widget and the NorthAdvantage contact form. In the text widget, I copied the code from my contacts page which includes the phone icon (green). Basically I’m trying to make the button color in my Information Panel (currently black) to be the same as my contacts page (green). On another note, I would like the directional and (x) close buttons to be the same green in photolightbox. Is that possible too?

Sorry to ask so many questions. Is there a way to change the default “thank you” text for the [enquiry_form] like you can for the NorthAdvantage contact form widget?

Thank you!

Susan Scheff
    Participant

Hello Tom,

I was able to change the thank you text by added thankyou= in the form element. I was also able to change the phone icon color in the text widget. Still remaining is making the send button always green in the NorthVantage contacts form within the Information Panel just like my contacts page. Also, the directional buttons and (x) button in the lightbox to be green circles with white symbols. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Susan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

If you require this kind of customization, you’ll need to sign-up to the Customization forum. Have you watched the this screencast here for help.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Susan Scheff
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    I signed up for the customization forum. Also figured out how to change the sprite image. As far as customizing the NorthVantage contact form widget, that is no longer a need.
    Thank you,
    Susan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Thank you for signing up. I’ll take a look at your request shortly.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda