Home Forums ePix Support One last challenge – captions visible with images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rebecca chute
    Participant

I am trying to figure out how to set up a Results page with 3 columns of images and captions below. We have tried various galleries e.g. Grid but cannot get the spacing right nor captions to show. I even just tried doing a Carousel but still can’t get the captions visible and that explanation of the photos is essential.

Can you please give me a quick and easy solution? Thanks, Tom!
    Rebecca

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rebecca,

You cannot get the captions to show up underneath the images without creating say a single row, 3 column grid gallery, then adding 3 text blocks underneath with your captions in.

The ePix galleries have the captions built into the caption that shows on hover. Please see the demo site for an example of caption on hover.

Kind regards,
    Tom

rebecca chute
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Yes, I have done Titles and Sub Titles on hover but not captions. Was wondering why there is a place for captions when you can’t get them to show?

Guess I’ll have to do the 3 column grid – but I think we tried that and it was all wonky. I’ll forward this to Bryan, my website developer, and see if he has any luck. If you still have my login, you can look at the results page that was created with Grid Gallery. Thanks!

Rebecca

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rebecca,

It is not possible to get a caption underneath each gallery image. I recommend using the sub titles as the captions as that is what they are for.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda