Home Forums ePix Support Page getting corrupted every time

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Daniel
    Participant

Hello Yes, i’ve read the troubleshooting faqs and i find most of the users here have low memory issues, hope is my case, for now i ask my host provider to change that values Suhosin and wp memory bla bla bla.

But this issue is more like the theme issue, cause from time to time editing the pages in my web page they becomes corrupted, the update date says September 23/2013 and sweet lord… i update the page last minute… the code is there but the page cant resolve the contains even the WP toolbar upper in window shows BLANK a white bar!

any clues about this? the only way to restore this page is… none! even if a create a new page and paste the code it shows the same issue.

Thanks in advance, the page is http://www.centrojoyerometropolitano.com/rentas/

Daniel
    Participant

I create a new page with the same code in it… and guess what??? it has the same issue but this shows the title this is teh new page same code http://www.centrojoyerometropolitano.com/renta/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

It looks to be a problem with your grid gallery or something similar. If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Daniel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

There seems to be something up with your /renta page, it will not load the backend correctly for me.

Exactly which gallery and data source were you using and I will set up a new test page to test this.

I highly recommend updating ePix and Visual Composer too. A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Daniel
    Participant

Thanks Tom I will try it ASAP 😉 and report back

The gallery was “GRID gallery” and i use the default theme full import demo data

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for finding that. Glad we resolved things.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Tom i tried to update automatically using the envato plugin.. but when i start the process it says that all customization will be lost… really? if i try it using FTP method wich files should I overwrite to get it update to 1.2 version

Thanks in advance

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

This means, you will only loose the customization added to the core files. If for example you can edited a core PHP file or CSS file, these files will be overwritten when updating.

If you have added custom CSS via the Theme Options, Customized a skin using theme functions, these customizations will stay when updating.

Envato could have worded that a little differently I will admit. But I highly recommend backing up your site before updating regardless.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda