Home Forums ePix Support Page Layout Change

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Harshal Modak
    Participant

Whenever I create a new page, I am writing some text in editor and then adding grid view pictures using Add Gallery tab below. When I do that Grid Gallery appears at top of the page and my text goes down. I want my text to show first and then gallery. How to do that ?

Harshal Modak
    Participant

Please help me with page layout change. And other thing is when i change my site URL and prefix ‘www.’ then icons are not appearing on browsers and when i remove ‘www.’ it is working fine. Please help

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you add the gallery from the Page Config below the content, it will appear above the content on the front end. You will need to add the gallery from Visual Composer then add content underneath it.

Are you changing both the Site URL and WordPress URL within Settings > General? Or just one of them? It sounds like things might be conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Harshal Modak
    Participant

Hello, I have changed both the URL’s. Now both of them are without prefixing ‘www.’. If I put www then icons disappears.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda