Home Forums ePix Support Paralax and background options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ejex
    Participant

Using latest version of epix and cannot edit background options in VC. Wanting to do some parallax images but just cannot select them when I click on edit column. There is not a background options as in your documentation?

Hope you can help asap.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you updated to the latest verison of Visual Composer also? To update, go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

VC has updated the layout recently and we are working with them to squash bugs. Please be patient and a new update will be out soon. More information here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ejex
    Participant

Yep will it says I am using Version 4.1.1. Tried unintalling and re-installing but still no background options.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try resetting your browser cache or try using a different browser to see if they appear. The documentation will be a little out of date as VC has just changed the layout around so things maybe placed differently.

As mentioned above, we are still trying to eliminate this issues and should have things rectified very soon.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ejex
    Participant

Yeah tried all the but still nothing unfortunately. You don’t have a previous version of the theme before the issues with VC that I can download and use instead of the current? Just pressed for time with this website.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda