Home Forums ePix Support Please answer this time. Homepage messed up on IE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

erica price
    Participant

I’m not sure what the trick is to get an answer. Last time I posted a question it didn’t get a single reply. My homepage looks awful on IE. The slideshow is small, showing quite a bit of the background photo. What can I do to fix it? http://www.ericapriceartist.com.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Erica,

Very sorry for this, it must have slipped through the net.

Which version of IE are you testing in? Which version of Windows? Do you have a screenshot of how it appears on your computer? I will try to test this for you on the exact same set up.

Kind regards,
    Tom

erica price
    Participant

Thanks so much for responding! This is on my friend’s computer that’s running on Windows 8 with IE 10. I just checked in IE 8 as well, and there are all sorts of problems, but I guess most people have a later version. I’m usually on Macs, so I’m kind of clueless with IE. She sent me a pic of the screen: screen shot

On another note, I noticed as I was trying to resolve this myself that my “Theme Options” screen is now bank. The tabs (general, header, footer, etc.) still run across the top, but the screen for each tab is completely blank. Is this an issue with the latest update? This wasn’t happening before.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested this on IE8 and 10 and by the looks of things it does not happen on the ePix demo site. It looks like you have an older version of ePix so I recommend updating to the latest version of ePix and this issue should fix itself.

For more information on updating, please see the documentation here.

The Theme Options usually disappear if there is a plugin confliction. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda