Home Forums ePix Support Pre-Upgrade Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nils Kristoffersen
    Participant

I’m happily running 1.1.3 w/o any issues and wanted to ask if there are any known issues migrating to 1.2. The site (wildbasinlodge.com) doesn’t have a child theme or eCommerce plugins so I’d hope that 3rd party dependancies would be at a minimum. Still, getting VC to behave during development was quite the challenge, and I’d thought I’d employ an ounce of prevention by asking before I hit upgrade. Thanks for your prior support getting this site running, and an excellent theme. – Nils

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nils,

The latest version is a lot more stable than previous ones as finally VC have released a stable version and so have WordPress.

I highly recommend updating to all of the latest versions. I do recommend backing up your site before hand as with any update.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda