Home Forums ePix Support Problems with google maps!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Alicia Sánchez
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to put the map of my region in contact section but it is not working. I inserted the new link that google maps generate several times, but New York maps is apearing all the time. Could you help me??? Thanks! Alicia

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you correctly copying the URL provided by Google maps? You need to click the cog at the bottom right corner and copy the embed code.

Try resetting your browser cache after saving too.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alicia Sánchez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You were using a very old version of Visual composer. It does not update automatically so you need to update it with each update of the theme.

Once you are using the latest version of the theme, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

I have updated this for you and it now works as it should.

After the latest update of Visual Composer, there is now an updated way of adding in the maps, please follow the description below.

Visit Google maps to create your map. 1) Find location 2) Click “Share” and make sure map is public on the web 3) Click folder icon to reveal “Embed on my site” link 4) Copy iframe code and paste it her

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Alicia Sánchez
    Participant

Thank you very much! Now all is well!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda