Home Forums ePix Support problems with version 1.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

caremer
    Participant

– Epix 1.1, WordPress 3.9.1, WPBakery Visual Composer 4.1.2
    – I have reinstalled the theme and plugins but still not working

– Slide set manager not working
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z0i2msb0s018pj/slide%20set%20manager%20ko.jpg

– Page config not working
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjuo14cud3g34or/page%20config%20ko.jpg

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It maybe your browser is caching the older script files. Please try clearing your browser cache and if that doesn’t resolve the issues, please post your WP details here.

Thanks

caremer
    Participant

NOW THAT WAS TESTED EVEN IN ANOTHER COMPUTER AND THE PROBLEM CONTINUES

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’m not sure if you’re using CAPS to state you’re angry but as stated, if it’s not a cache issue, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you. This is not a common issue, so it should be pretty straightforward to resolve.

caremer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems you had Visual Composer turned on for slide sets and this was conflicting with things.

With all of your plugins de-activated, you still have a jquery.mobile files missing somehow. Your WordPress install might be corrupt some how.

I will double check with Andy and get back to you but the slide sets are solved. I recommend resetting your browser cache again to reset things.

Kind regards,
    Tom

caremer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You seem to have an issue with your WordPress install as even your login page is all out of line. There are errors within the admin that are not related to plugins or theme either. Even if you switch themes you would still have issues with your site, it is WordPress related not theme. I recommend backing up and re-installing WordPress and this should solve things for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda