Home Forums ePix Support Product Images – no 'lightbox' effect

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dmytro
    Participant

I’ve got a reply from support@wpbakery.com:

“There is an inbuilt version of visual composer present in your theme which is overriding the standalone plugin version and hence causing the issue. You will have to get rid of the inbuilt version. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might loose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine.”

The issue is… click on the product image… ‘light box’ or ‘fancybox’ or whatever pop up this theme is using… is not working. Who can tell me what is the problem? Who is responsible for fixing it? Thank you in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean? The lightbox on the product images is working for us? Can you please try the demo shop page here and let me know if it is working correctly for you if you click the product image.

If this is not what you are referring to, do you have an example so I can get a better understanding of what you mean?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dmytro
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure if it is because you have renamed the theme folder or not but I can run some tests for you if you wouldn’t mind providing your WordPress login details?

Please set your reply to private.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dmytro
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have figured it out, it looks like you have uploaded your images from a different directory, maybe via FTP? The lightbox script cannot pick up on this file path so it just displays the image in a new window.

I tested this by uploading an image via the Media Library and checking lightbox in the single image options within Visual Composer. I also tested this before with an image you had uploaded and it did not work.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dmytro
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that you did not have lightbox turned on with the Woocommerce options. Andy turned it on and now it works.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda