Home Forums ePix Support Question for full frame background video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi everyone,
    I am trying to create a page similar to this example (http://www.saltandsilver.net/). Having a video running in the background without any player controls. I would like to embed a video I uploaded to the media section. When I try to load the video under Appearence – Customise _ Background and select video and also select the media from the media area the pop-up-box always stays white and nothing happens. The video is about 70MB. Could this be an issue? Should there a specific format for this?

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Cheers Alexander

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible to do with ePix with the standard theme options. I recommend using a 3rd party plugin like Revolution slider for example to achieve this.

It is on the development list though.

Thanks,
    Tom

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.

Anonymous

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

I have just tested your site on my iPhone 5 and the text seems to appear fine for me, responsive and fits in as it should. See screenshot below.

Are you still having issues with this?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Anonymous

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

This is not possible to do with the standard theme options, unless you set the font size to be smaller by default.

You could use custom CSS and a media query to change this depending on screensize to keep it on the same line but that is classed as a customization.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Anonymous
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda