Home Forums ePix Support redirect ERROR 404 page to home page with .htaccess

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

Hello,

do you have a code to redirect ERROR 404 page to home page with .htaccess?

Thanks
    S.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

I recommend contacting your hosting company about this as this is not really a theme related question. Some HTaccess files differ from server to server so best to ask them direct.

Thanks,
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

I that is more related to WordPress instead of Server.
    I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
    S.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

A htaccess file is server side and is not to do with the theme. For all WordPress related questions, I recommend asking on the WordPress forum as they will be able to provide you with a straight answer regarding to WordPress installations.

As mentioned above, your hosting company will be able to provide you with the correct code to add to your htaccess file to do this.

You could also try looking at a re-directional plugins which may do what you after. Try something like this.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

My Hosting Company told me that the thing is related to wordpress so they do not suggested the code.
    Do you have a function that I can insert the child theme to redirect to home instead of ERROR 404 PAGE NOT FOUND?

Please help.
    Thanks
    Ss

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

There is no code we can provide you with, I recommend looking at the plugin stated above. This is not a theme option but a WordPress option instead. If you are still having issues after using the plugin stated above, I recommend asking on the WordPress forums.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda