Home Forums ePix Support Remove fancybox title

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jordi Pelegri
    Participant

How I can remove this item? I want de fancybox without title

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can remove the title by not having a title in your image. If you do not want to remove this, you can hide it using CSS but this will be classed as a customization as it is not possible to do with the standard theme options. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jordi Pelegri
    Participant

How can I have not title in one image? This is not possible,i can’t save an image with no words….
    I found how remove fancybox when image it’s open, but I don’t find how remove the fancybox action icon….do you know?

http://www.jordipelegri.com/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can either remove the title within the slide set to remove just a single title. Or to remove all from the entire gallery, you can select Slide Content IMAGE. If you want to have the titles but just remove a single title from lightbox, you will need to use custom CSS. You will need to use custom CSS to remove the action icon. This forum is a free forum for theme questions only, we cannot afford to spend the time customizing each users theme also. However, we have created the customization forum where you can request a small change like this for just $10 a month.

Tom

Jordi Pelegri
    Participant

Ok.
    Last question.

I have shared my page on facebook and appears this:

This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:Hi there! I’m a bike messenger…

I have deleted the sample page but this info don’t disapear….how can I do?

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this? How did you share the site? I can’t seem to find a share icon on your site?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda